To find out more about James Neale Photography, check out my website by clicking here

Friday 22 March 2013

Commercial Shoot for Norfolk Business Consultants

I met Neil about 18 months ago when I was booked to do a corporate portrait shoot for him. Then recently I signed up to his fantastic new Business Coaching Program System for Results because I want my business to be even more successful.

Neil has just launched a new website, www.norfolkbusinessconsultants.co.uk and needed some new images to use on there as well as his facebook and twitter account.

Now obviously Neil could have just added some stock images to his website, but he wanted the website to be more personal and wanted to show how the workshops are run.


If you are in the process of launching a new business, or updating your website, we offer commercial photography from as little as £99.

Why not give me a call to discuss your needs.

You can find out what I think of the Norfolk Business Consultants System 4 Results by watching a short video testimonial I recently recorded for them.


No comments:

Post a Comment