To find out more about James Neale Photography, check out my website by clicking here

Monday 25 March 2013

Commercial Shoot for HD Brows Technician

Now I sure all you ladies will know what HD Brows are, but I certainly didn't. I recently received a call from HD Brows Technician  Emma asking for some images for her new business. Emma understood the need for professional shots to make her Facebook page stand out from the rest. 

Not knowing what HD Brows were I had to do some research into her business to find out the type of shots that would be required. This helped me to plan out her shoot and to make sure the type of images I was shooting were relevant.

Emma also wanted some nice shots of her too. Its always great to have images of yourself when you are selling quite a personal service such as beauty therapy and so as well as the close up shots we also took some nice portrait shots for her to use. 

Here are a few of the images and I will do an update on this shoot once her business is fully launched.

If you are a using a facebook page for your business, or you need some new high quality images for your website, please give me a call to discuss your needs.

www.jamesnealephotography.com





No comments:

Post a Comment