To find out more about James Neale Photography, check out my website by clicking here

Thursday 12 July 2012

Luke + Heidi = Married | Weston Park

Back in June I was lucky enough to be asked to cover the wedding of Luke and Heidi at Weston Park Golf Club. I really like this venue, and it has some great photo opportunities.

The day started off with a few shots of the groom and grooms men whilst we waited the arrival of the bride.
The ladies all arrives in style in their vintage cars.

After the ceremony it was non stop partying! Including a pianist who got everyone having a sing, and then later in the evening the disco started and the dance floor was constantly full.

Great wedding and I feel very privileged to have been a part of it.

Wishing both of them many happy years together.


Also just want to say a big thank you to Richard Evans of Sox Photography for Helping me out on the day.

Here are some of my favourite images from the day.






 If you are getting married and would like to talk to us about covering your wedding, Please get in touch via our website www.jamesnealephotography.com















No comments:

Post a Comment