To find out more about James Neale Photography, check out my website by clicking here

Wednesday 9 May 2012

Norfolk Band Sing for the Olympics

Last week I had the pleasure of shooting Norfolk band The Colour.
These guys have written a song to celebrate the London Olympics and will be performing at the torch relay in Norwich this summer, as well as the Olympic festival Scipmylo.

I met the guys in the studio whilst they were rehearsing for up and coming shows, and I have to say these guys are very good. I had only heard one of their songs before the night and so I was very curious to see how they sounded. They didn't disappoint.

During their live performances, they create what they call "DrummaticArt', this is created by, drummer, Mr Red, as he unleashes a shower of paint through his hollow drumsticks as he plays.
their was no paint on the night I was there, but I urge you all to keep watching this band, as they are destined for great things! I leave you with some of the pictures from the shoot, and their Olympic Song 'London's Calling'















 I leave you with their Song London's Calling 


To keep up with the band head to their website http://www.the-colour.com

You can buy their song here iTunes

If you are in a band an would like to book a shoot, get in touch.

Mobile - 07833491550
Email - smile@jamesnealephotography.com
Web - www.jamesnealephotography.com
         www.beatimages.com



No comments:

Post a Comment