To find out more about James Neale Photography, check out my website by clicking here

Tuesday 15 May 2012

Gorgeous Pre Wedding shoot at Lynford Hall Hotel

Last week I was at the Stunning Lynford Hall Hotel for an Engagement Shoot. The couple wanted to get some pictures that they could use to create their save the date cards.
When we arrived the weather was not great, so we headed into the hotel and made the most of the beautiful interior. Half an hour later the rain had stopped, so we headed outside to finish the shoot off. 

If you are engaged, getting married, or would just like  to get some great pictures, why not give me a call to arrange your shoot. www.jamesnealephotography.com

I leave you with some of my favourites from the shoot.



 





Big thank you to Lynford Hall Hotel for letting me use the hotel for the Shoot. Make sure you check them out.  http://www.lynfordhallhotel.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment