To find out more about James Neale Photography, check out my website by clicking here

Wednesday 17 April 2013

Easter Sunday Wedding at the Beautiful Brasteds Restaurant

Easter Sunday whilst you were all tucking in to your eggs, Paul and Ellie were getting married!

I had met them both just a few months before when they had booked me to capture their wedding day.
I remember their wedding consultation as it wasn't the smoothest of meetings I have ever had. I turned up at their house, annoyed their neighbours by parking in the wrong spot and then got my car stuck outside in the snow! Lucky for me Paul helped me push it out! 

Fast forward a few weeks and the wedding day is here. Ellie had wanted bridal prep photos and so I had arranged to be their early to capture it. To my surprize I walked in to find Ellie in her wedding dress, hair and make up all done,  a full hour and a half before the ceremony!

Paul was probably the most photogenic groom I have ever photographed. Some people are just extremely natural in front of the camera, and he was certainly one of these!  

I was really looking forward to this wedding, as it was my first time at Brasted's. People had told me how amazing the staff were and they really didn't disappoint! 

The couple had an amazing day, the food was excellent, and anyone planning their wedding should certainly pay Brasted's a visit.

If you are getting married please do get in touch. I only take A 10% deposit to hold your date.
Call me on 07833491550 or email me at smile@jamesnealephotography.com

I leave you with some of my favourite pictures from the day.




























No comments:

Post a Comment