To find out more about James Neale Photography, check out my website by clicking here

Tuesday 7 August 2012

International Photographer James Neale shoots wedding in New York.


It was always the dream job. To be flown to New York to shoot a wedding, and that's exactly what I did a few weeks back.

Destination Weddings are always going to be top of any wedding photographers list. I shot my first one back in December over in Gibraltar. It was an amazing experience and I loved every minute of it. Then off the back of that one I got a call from a very good friend over in New York, Richard is my longest known friend, I first met him at school when we were about 5 years old and he was my Best man at my wedding. He told me that friends of his were getting married and that he had passed on my details to them. If I'm totally honest I never thought I would here anything from them, but then a few days later I received an email from them saying they had looked at my website, really liked what they had seen and would love to chat more about covering their wedding. Now I was excited!!



Fast forward around 3 months and there I was waiting to board my Virgin Atlantic Flight from Heathrow to JFK. Excited was now an understatement!
All the camera gear was packed and I was looking forward to spending a week in New York, Shooting a wedding, and catching up with Richard and his Wife Victoria.




The wedding took place on a beautifully classic styled yacht called the Manhattan.  We left Chelsea Piers and sailed out on to the Hudson river over towards Liberty Island, The anchor was then dropped and the ceremony was conducted with the Statue of Liberty in the background.


After the ceremony had finished, the yacht then took us on a 3 hour cruise to see the sights of New York from the River.

Jeff and Jay made me feel extremely welcome, and I had an amazing time sharing their wedding day with them. I wish them a very happy future together.

Here are some of my favourite pictures from the wedding, you can also see more of my pics from New York by clicking here.


If you are getting married abroad and are thinking about taking a photographer with you, why not get in touch, Europe weddings from just £1000, New York Weddings from only $2500.

www.jamesnealephotography.com


 James


















No comments:

Post a Comment