To find out more about James Neale Photography, check out my website by clicking here

Friday 25 March 2011

Mothers day gift ideas. Norfolk Portrait photographer James Neale may be able to help.

We all know that mothers day is just around the corner, and if you didn't, you do now.

I struggle with presents for my mum. Every year I end up spending £50 on a fancy box of chocolates that she wont eat, a nice bunch of flowers that will be dead in a week, and a bottle of wine that she will open up when friends are round and everyone else will drink it. So a week after mothers day, my gift of £50 has soon been forgotten.

So I head to Google in search of some inspiration.....

RETRO CASSETTE HANDBAG



ARMADILLO HANDBAG



AN EGG SEPARATOR



GIANT ASPRIN



Not really the sort of things my mum would like, although I am quite taken by the armadillo handbag!

So the moral of this story is,

If you really want to get your mum something very special for mothers day, then why not book her a Photo shoot with the family. Prices start at just £45 and if booked before mothers day you will receive a complimentary 6x9 print.

So what you waiting for, If you want to give you mum a gift that she will cherish and memories that will last a lifetime, rather than a week, get over to www.jamesnealephotography.com or contact me on 07833491550 to book your photo shoot now!


www.jamesnealephotography.com

No comments:

Post a Comment