To find out more about James Neale Photography, check out my website by clicking here

Tuesday 21 December 2010

Busy December! Norfolk Photographer James Neale

Well with Christmas nearly upon us, i though i would let you all see a little sneaky peek at what i have been up to this month. it has been very busy with Family portraits, baby bump shoots, band promo work, commercial product photography, photography training..... the list goes on!

I completed my last shoot of the year today, with an old friend who was back in the area for Christmas with his partner and 4 month old baby boy. They came along to the studio and we had a great shoot. Great end to the year. Just got to edit them ready for a viewing tomorrow!

So here is a little sneaky peek at a few shoots from December.








Don't forget that vouchers are available direct form my webstore at www.jamesnealephotography.com

Or if you have something special that you wish to discuss with me you can also give me a call on 07833491550

No comments:

Post a Comment