To find out more about James Neale Photography, check out my website by clicking here

Wednesday 4 August 2010

Photo shoot with a twist. Pinup and vintage portrait photography by Norfolk Photographer James Neale

Over the last few weeks I have had the pleasure of working with some amazing people. The one thing I love most about my job is that everyday brings you something different.

A few weeks ago i received a call from a young lady asking if she could book a photo shoot, she wanted something different, she wanted a vintage/Pinup style twist to her photos. This was something i had never done before but thats what i mean about my Job, every day brings you something different.

The day of the shoot arrived and I met Tiff at the studio. We started off by checking out all the different outfits she had brought with her and decided on what would look best for each shot.

It was a really fun shoot, and we got some really cool images.

Here are a few from the day.




No comments:

Post a Comment