To find out more about James Neale Photography, check out my website by clicking here

Thursday 13 May 2010

Lifestyle portrait sessions with Norfolk Photographer James Neale.

Last week I had the pleasure of doing a lifestyle portrait session with a great couple Nico and Chelsea. I have known them now for quite a few years and they are great fun to be with. It was a beautiful sunny day and we headed of to a place called Poppy's woods which is in North Tuddenham, Just outside Dereham. It is a great little woodland area and i have used it before for pre wedding shoots and trash the dress sessions. I used to spend many hours playing there when i was a child and there are some great places to get some photos.

We managed to get some amazing photos of the pair in between bumping in to the many dog walkers that also use the area. I think that Nico and Chelsea are probably the most 'in love' couple i have ever met. I thought at one stage i was going to have to get a crow bar to lever them apart! :)

Below are a few images from the day. If you are interested in having some lifestyle portraits done of you and your partner, or even the whole family, you can contact me on 07833491550 or email me, jamesnealephotography@yahoo.co.uk
You can also see more examples of my work by visiting my website www.jamesnealephotography.com













No comments:

Post a Comment